Friday, August 14, 2009

August 15, 2009

Subject: Your Qualification numbers (N-222-6647, E-910-56)
Date: Sat, Aug 15th 2:06:26 AM
From: "The Russian Foundation For Basic Research" (add to address book)
Reply-To: barr.russellbrown@8u8.us (add to address book)
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

THE RUSSIAN FOUNDATION FOR BASIC RESEARCH

The Russian Foundation for basic research would like to notify you that
you have been chosen by the board of trustees as one of the final
recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for your own
personal, educational, and business development.

Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive the donation
once,which means that subsequent yearly donation will not get to you
again.Take time and thought in spending the donation wisely on something that
will last you along time. Recipients are only eligible to be awarded this
donation once.

You are required to contact the Executive Secretary below, for qualification
document you will be given your donation pin number
which you will use in collecting the funds. Please endeavor to quote
your Qualification numbers (N-222-6647, E-910-56) in all discussions.

You are required to assist in the documentation of your donation by
filling the requested information stated in the form below.
DONATION DOCUMENTATION FORM.

Kindly provide all required information.
FULL NAMES______________
ADDRESS_______________
NATIONALITY_______________
STATE__________________
COUNTRY______________
TEL_______________
FAX_________________
AGE/DATE OFBIRTH______________
SEX___________________
MARITAL STATUS______________
OCCUPATION_____________

IN A BRIEF EXPLANATION, HOW DO YOU INTEND TO USE YOUR DONATIION IN
IMPROVING YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING.

Executive Sec. Barr.Russell Brown
Email:barr.russellbrown@8u8.us


Regards.
Miss.Andjella Anzhela





Subject: From:Mrs.Rita Chenkov
Date: Sat, Aug 15th 8:25:28 PM
From: "Onder Celik" (add to address book)
Reply-To: ritachenkov02@yahoo.com.hk (add to address book)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

My Name is Mrs.Rita Chenkov,I am married to late Dr. Yuri Chenkov who was an Oil

Merchant and international businessman before he died in the year 2001 after a
briefillness that lasted for only five days. Before the Untimely death of my
husband we
were both born again Christians. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the
sum of
($18,000,000.00 USD) with a Bank in UK whose name is witheld Until we open up
communication. Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last
for the
next Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem. the one that disturbs me most is
my
inability to move Around and Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to
a God fearing Person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct

herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before his death. I don't want
a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way. I amnot afraid of
death
Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bossom of the
Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my
peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
hence the
presence of my husband's relatives around me always.As soon as I receive your
reply, I
shall give you the contact of the Bank where you shall reach them and i will
also issue
you a Letter Of Authorization from the High Court Of Justice that will prove you
to be
a beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing
another individual for this same purpose.

Please endeavour to contact me with this email address:
(ritachenkov02@yahoo.com.hk)

Your Beloved Sister in the lord,
Mrs.Rita Chenkov.






Subject: Hello,
Date: Sat, Aug 15th 4:22:19 PM
From: "Mr. John Stendahl LLP" (add to address book)
Reply-To: gregoryjohn@aol.nl (add to address book)

Hello,

I seek your assistance on a business transaction that will be of mutual
benefits. Kindly email me your name, company name (if any), your address,
telephone and fax number.
On your response, I will send you the full details and more information about
myself and the funds.
Kindly reply through my private email (gregoryjohn@aol.nl)

Yours sincerely,
Mr. John Stendahl LLP



No comments:

Post a Comment