Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August 25, 2009

Subject: Write the paying officer, Mrs. T.Johnson for your western union bonus payment.
Date: Tue, Aug 25th 12:23:14 PM
From: "Dr. Harry K. ADAMS" (add to address book)
Reply-To: wu_bonusatwester@sify.com (add to address book)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;


FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION BONUS ORGANIZER.
COT.BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 765 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
RD.,OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.


Attn :Beneficiary,

This is to notify all our customers about the latest development
concerning all the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are
inclusive. Besides you where given a bill of $195,in order to receive your
payment of which you did'nt comply for sometime now.

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our
customers that are having their payments in our custody due to his or her
inability offset the above mentioned fee of $195. In order words we are
now requesting that those involve should only pay $88 to receive all their
payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides,this is the last opportunity for you to get your money and you are
advised to comply and you will start recieving your funds $14,000 per day
2x1,totaling $800,000.00

" Note" that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will
convert the funds to Goverment pause as the law stipulated it or totaly
cancellation for this year until next year.

Again after ( 2 weeks) of this BONUS We shall enter a new project for the
year and that was the reason are offering tis help to all our customers.

So you are advised to send the $88 immediately so that we will register
your payment and for you to start receiving it from tomorrow.

After the payment of $88 you will start receiveing your money every day
$7,000 X 2 through Western Union and Money Gram $14,000 until the full
payment of $800,000.00 is completed. So what you will be receiving per
day is $14,000.

Please re-confirm and forward the below infor.to the paying officer to
avoid wrong transfer :

Contact Person:Mrs.Teresa Apam Johnson
westernu68@yahoo.com.hk OR wu_bonusatwester@sify.com
Tel:00229 9188142

Beneficiarey Name--
Address--
Tel--
occupertion--
country--
Text Question --
Answer--

Yours Faithfully.
Dr.Harry ADAMS
WESTERN UNION BONUS ORGANIZER.
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.




ubject: Re:Orphanages and Widows propagating the word of God
Date: Tue, Aug 25th 12:26:35 PM
From: Orphanages Home (add to address book)
Reply-To: douglas.familyy@q.com (add to address book)
To: xxxx@mailcanadafree.ca

Dear Beloved
It\\\'s really a pleasure coming across u this time I am sure this mail would
come to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be
asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in
the world. I cannot say why I have chosen you but don\\\'t be bothered about
this, for I come in peace and something positive, which will affect your life
and the lives of others for good. The internet has made the world global
villages where you can reach anybody you have not met before.



Before I proceed, I am Mother Julian .O. Douglas, 87 Years old and the wife of
Late Sir Dros. Olivier. Douglas who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of
September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while flying from New York to Geneva. You may
confirm this from this link
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
Since my husband died, I have been suffering from terminal cancer which left me
with nothing in this life to enjoy because I have proximately twelve months to
live. My Instinct tells me that I can lay my husband will in your care the
fiscal cash and investment of USD$12,500, 000, 00(Twelve Million Five Hundred
Thousand USA Dollars Only deposited in one of the bank here in Europe



I want a church or individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages
and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that
giveth. I took this decision because I don t have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are after my life . I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my
peace. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Security/bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you
as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always
pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life
of a worthy Christian.



Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please
always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein as you send to
me the following information



a) Your full name ………….………………………

b) Address…………………………………………………

c) Cell number ………………..………………………

d) Occupation: …………………………….………………………

e) Your country …………………………….………………………



My beloved upon your reply I will forward an Authorization to the bank on your
behalf and send to you my last will as authorization to contact the bank and
important information you need Please after reading send me your reply to my
family personal email: douglas.familyy@q.com



May God bless you as you walk in the light and glory
Thank you.
Yours in Vineyard
MRS JULIAN DOUGLAS

Re:Orphanages and Widows propagating the word of God








Subject: DON'T WORRY,I HAD PAID FOR THE TRANSFER CHARGES,
Date: Tue, Aug 25th 7:38:33 AM
From: donvicent@gardnerdev-nn.nl (add to address book)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

HI,

I HAD SENT TO YOU MORE THAN THREE EMAILS REGARDS MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THAT
FUND TRANSFERED.NOW I WANT YOU TO CONTACT MY ACCOUNT OFFICER ON THE
INFORMATION BELOW AND RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION 1.2,000.00 €,ONE POINT
TWO MILLION EUROS FROM HIM: NAME:APOSTLE HAYFORD ALILE, I HAVE
INSTRUCTED HIM TO WIRE IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR ISSUE YOU A
CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.
ALSO YOU'RE STRICTLY ADVICE TO REPLY ON HIS PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:
apostle3@o2.pl OR hayford@hotbox.ru

BARR.D.U.S.F VENCENT.







Subject: Investment.
Date: Tue, Aug 25th 4:14:41 AM
From: "Mr Dave Collins." (add to address book)
Reply-To: davecollinsdate1970@yahoo.co.jp (add to address book)
To: a603@mailcanadafree.ca

$B?7$7$$%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$r$*CN$i$;$7$^$9?7$7$$%a!<%k%"%I%l%9!'(B
dcollins00000060@yahoo.co.jp

My client would like to invest in your country if you can assist with the
investment get back to me for more detailed information on how to proceed with
the project.

Regards,

Dave.

- Mr Dave Collins.


No comments:

Post a Comment